2/26/2004

3 TV Programs I Watched this Chilly Thursday Night.

1) Lakers-Kings game

Upon hearing the teams playing (if you are an NBA fanatic) you know this was going to be one helluva game! For me I can describe it, everytime they meet, as a La Salle-Ateneo game. Every basket counts and you will feel the players playing their best with every play and every second.

I watched Mike Bibby as he took Gary Payton to school. To think that Chris Webber and Brad Miller wasn't playing, it was so obvious to see that the lakers were having a hard time playing against the number one team in the league (woohoo). Stojakovic was scoring rapidly but to even it out Shaq was dominating badly and Kobe Bryant his usual smooth basketball player. It was a see-saw battle from the start and you have this gutt feeling that it will be until the final buzzer.

But imagine your mom telling you, "okay, okay punta na kayo dito rosary muna... tara na... mangadi (kapampangan for =pray= i think or =rosary=)...". That's alright, I guess. HOWEVER, if it was the 4th quarter and Kobe Bryant just scored a bucket to tie the game at 94 .... IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT GOOD! >;/

After I made "mano" to dad and mom, I ran towards the living room (a.k.a. my so-called "bedroom") and hurriedly turned on the tv. I then jumped for joy when I saw that I still had a minute to enjoy the game before it ends. Sacramento was 2 points up and they had possession, can it get even better than this? YES, cuz after a few seconds, Mike Bibby (which I just noticed that we have the same mole below the left eye wala lang) was set up by Vlade "DAddy" Divac a three point shot which he threw and scored. I shouted almost falling from the edge of my seat. Just to make me shout louder after executing the last lakers play, in which Kobe Bryant drilled in a 3 point shot to answer Mike Bibby's trey. I must admit Peja is a big choker... still I think he is the man.. but they should always go to bibby in crunch time (just a thought). So in the dying seconds, the last play was for the Lakers and Kobe had a great attempt, open shot and what else can he ask for? Hindi lang talga pumasok which was okay.... nah it was great fantabulous! wonderful! happiness! (haha!!! barok! nagpapatawa lang :p)

Final Score was 103-101

Sorry but what you are reading is biased because ever since kahit before pa pag kalaban ang lakers, I rooted for the kings!
Go Let's Go Sacramento Kings! All the way na ito!


2) f.r.i.e.n.d.s
2 more to go :,/ huhuhu... as i go emotional watching over the 3rd to the last episode. I really really want ross and rachel to end up. Don't you guys think? Ang ganda ni Jennifer Aniston man sa episode nito!!! Phoebe was hilarious .. innocente na tatawa ka talaga... si ross was pure classic fave character ko ito!!! hahha!!!

spoilers...

a)rachel meets mark! (again!) you know the person why ross and rachel were "on a break"... the one who helped her in Bloomingdales... yung super jelly si ross basta yun

---Rachel get's fired and Mark hired her to work for Louis Vuitton after dinner... which ross' reaction made him really really funny (i just love his facial reaction!) nung after nung date... classic talga siya... nerdy na pikon!!! sa facial expression niya kasi e!!!

***super spoiler: sa huli she said she got hired pero sa PARIS...

whoa... and it just got interesting! pero hassle you know what? bago ipalabas yung last 2 episodes which I am dying to watch! ipapalabas for the next 6 weeks ang best episodes ng friends... haaay climax talga.. which is good because I am so depressed sa pag end ng show na ito...
.. pero gs2 ko sana magfile ng absence for the last two episodes if may job ako... basta kelangan kung panurin yun!

::::prediction: i think sasama si ross! sana!!! haaay.... kelangan sila na talga!!! maiinis ako pag nde! nde bagay si joey at si rachel nde pwede talga ever!

b)Phoebe changes her legal name to Princess Consulea Bananahammock! hahaha!!! funny niya sobra.. as her boyfriend changes his name to crapbag... kasi naasar siya

c) Ross got promoted and Joey approves the house that Schandler and Monica wants to buy.

3) CNN on: rosie o donnel being hitched in sanfran

- i just arrived home when my dad was on the cell talking to my mom after he said.."nakita daw ng mom mo ikinakasal si rosie".... I concluded hearing from her cuz she works in downtown near the city hall where she witnesses almost every day the past few weeks... "GAY COUPLES GETTING MARRIED" (syempre laki mata ako) nde ko parin maisip makita dalwang lalake nglalaplapan ugh ugh yuck!... aba e syempre chismis ito... pamilya pa namin! haha!! if you knew how i was when I was small and growing up... kaunting chismis lang about a girl aba e wala na... alam na ng buong angkan..

anyway back to the topic! it's just eto yung first high profile celebrity gay marriage on public...and it just disgusts me cuz I don't really like Rosie O' Donell especially when she cut her hair and looked like Bart Simpson just to show that... hey look at me I am gay... please... ano ba naman yun? anyway, i think because she's not on the limelight right now.. she used this issue again to fuel the people to talk about her again... you can do a low profile gay marriage and not have a press conference without kissing your "wife" as you proclaim her in the lips in front of the media... the world just gets weirder and weirder... and I am living near the first city to declare gay marriage as legal. ugh!

(Im sorry if iv offended anyone it's just an opinion and I just feel this way I don't intend to hurt anyone with this post. it's just hard for me (actually sickening) to digest gay marriage because cguro im just not used to it..pls just bear with me...mybad!)

sleepy nako.. ay i will write about a post about the book next time! and why do you think i am watching tv... aba e kc in 6 days i tried to finish that 454-page hardbound da vinci code book!!! because i want to get my life back and it was superly addicting!!! grabeh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home