3/14/2004



I went to sf downtown alone last march 12
armed with a digicam..
i took some pix..
i went down to the alleys... to the train stations... walked through dirty side streets...
hang out on the public library... observe ppl and just enjoying peace within self...

I guess just enjoying solitude... that was a wondeful experience I can't wait to do it again nxt week :) :) :)


the library! (yan talga yun yung bldg) haha.. seriously this is deep.. I guess its name would be...
"success as a one-way street"



this one can be "sink the ship"



"ang motor"



"constructing truth" (look for this word)




I am sorry if its not that good of a picture.. I never really identified myself as a photgrapher.. im usually just tripping with the camera and imitating my idol tita in photography... she's really one helluva photographer.. as in whoa... galing niya siya yung gumawa ng sa silverworks layout before at ngayon... galing ang galing her name is Dulzzi Gutierrez and she is at true artist! oh well gotta go its getting late guys! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home