3/23/2004

sudden change of plans



(March 23, Tuesday 12:47pm)

I hope it will be a great game.

This sentence is running around my head for 2 straight days now. Despite of just having 2 midterms and one more to go this thursday. I am wishfully thinking that it will be one helluva of a game this wednesday. I am so thrilled, excited, or whatever describes this moment. This is a dream, a dream come true more I suppose, but I guess more of like a goal of mine. Ever since I was a small boy, I swear, this was the moment I was waiting for. I still couldn't believe it.

A true basketball fan knows that this is a highlight moment in his life. One of those surreal experiences that won't probably happen in a little boy pinoy's wildest dreams. Then in one sunday of my life my cousin asked me if I wanted to go with them and watch an NBA game= live for free :) . The invitation wasn't to watch the game on tv, and he definitely did not say to challenge him in NBA LIVE 2004 using a playstation. It was in person: meaning real people. My jaw dropped. My smile rose like a sun rising from my face. Of course I would go! The hell I wouldn't miss this for the world!

This is a dream. Especially a game wherein the SACRAMENTO KINGS AND LA LAKERS are going at it against each other. I would be out of my mind not to watch this. Am I crazy? The only dillema is it will be held at Staples Center in LA. However, it still wasn't a problem for me because I would damn well pay a flight to go to this much awaited NBA GAME of my life.

If it is just a dream. Please pinch me now. Forgive me now cuz i'm still in this state of schock.

I just hope it will be a great game.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home