4/19/2004

9 Gathered Stones



I learned that letting go is not something you will learn until life requires you to do.

I learned that once you overcome your fear of failure, nothing will stop you from achieving what you want to do.

I learned that listening to your body's rhythm can make you more focused and more in tune when playing sports.

I learned that acceptance is not an option, it's a part of life.

I learned that crying in front of the one that I love can make me feel good about myself (even if it makes me think I am weak).

I learned that giving up erases the hope of getting something that belongs to you in the first place.

I learned that there are times that you have to stand up and fight for yourself to get what you want because you can't always depend on others.

I learned that my life is a life that is not worth living without love.

I learned that sometimes you have to stop what you are doing to appreciate what you have actually achieved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home