4/14/2004

My LA Weekend



I just came from southern cali... nice weather! haaay not so cold in the daylight then producing enough cold for me to sleep peacefully at night. I was supposed to see my friend ivy shit kakabadtrip yung phone ko! It's ayt i guess! I stayed with my cousin Dindo! Finally a cousin my age! After almost a year, Someone I can relate to! SALAMAT! He just turned 21. I am like this because the oldest cousin I have here is a 13 year old spender. Man he can spend, and of course I am used to my best bud cousin kimo back home to confide in and someone to kick with!

Dindo brought me to the corner of Pico and La Breza in the heart of Los Angeles. Man was it something else! At first I saw a helicopter with a spotlight... hirit ako "tara tingnan natin aksyon yan men! hahha!" Makikichismis lang haha!! Hay naku there's this filipino trait that I have na super chismoso! Anyway after that I heard an ambulance on my left and people crowding in the road... it was near but i don't want to go near cuz I might get shot... (bka maadd ko tuloy sa list of major brushes with death! :p) Then after a couple of minutes I heard another ambulance stopping at my right near the stoplight. I said to myself "wow astig ito parang pelikula". But we just chilled outside the restaurant waiting for Dindo's friends that we were going to eat at. It was freaky in a way but in that kind of neighborhood in which a lot of African Americans are living. Which is not unusual to see that.

We ate at Rosco's Fried Chicken and Waffle. Ang tinaguriang "soul food" daw sabi ni dindo. The serving was huge not to mention the enticing waffles and the smothered chicken that makes my saliva dripping til now... it was well worth going to even if the environment is simply crazy!

There are a lot of hispanics in LA that's why most of Dindo's friends are hispanics. All I can say that Latina's are hot! mwahahah!!! Although ang alam ko lang sabihin in spanish is "Ola! (Sabay ngiti) No Ablo Espanol." (Hello! i don't know how to speak spanish.) Which can make people laugh when you say to hispanics. Hahaha! Wala lang.

After eating the plan was to go to the clubs! Ayyyyt! But we got lazy and drank at a his friend's house. We just bonded and I got tipsy. It was cool then I slept...

The next day Dindo introduced me to his GF Rhea... and cute nila pareho silang malusog.... nakakainggit nga sila e kasi ang sweet sweet nila!

By the way, I learned a new word.. my cousin pointed the plate number to me which said....

BOTTMBOY

ako naman wht does that mean kasi aliw na aliw si dindo at gf sa irritatingly purple jeep.. explain naman si dindo bringing his two hands up... sa bottom daw yung guy habang binibuhat niya yung guy! POTA! kadiri ah please lang nangdiri ako man.. mwahahahah

We went to Carlsbad nga pala... ganda nung flower garden


(lft t ryt) paulo, bea, nadine, auntie loo, danielle, ate yoli, nicole, me, marko, uncle dd

Ganda ng flowers at ang dami grabe! Eto lang mga pix kasi kulang memory namin sa digi cam nde kami nakadala ng spare memory stick


my family with baby marko! :) cute boy!


i went shopping here.... bought shoes and a bag ganda man!! anyway, this picture proves that I am not super narcissistic kasi wala ako sa picture... eheheh... that's my mom and dad. (I hope I can find a woman that I can be like this with. Someone who I can grow old with ;p)


photo op lang ito... can you believe we stopped here for 10 minutes para magpapicture lang crazy family talga kami hahahah!!!


Here's me and a lego garnett. Astig actual size daw.



Bart Live in LA (to) San Francisco!


I drove from Los Angeles to Frisco for the first time last sunday night. Starting from 10:30pm up to 6:30am in the morning. A total of 8 hours. All I can say is thank you for that coffee and cds that I bought which kept me wide awake in the total duration of the trip. Of course I had to conduct my 8 hour concierto cuz if i didn't I would be bored to death...(syempre ala feeling magic mic (by the way highest ko dun 98 ;p)habang natutulog ang lahat ng aking pasahero. From 2pacs to backstreet boys to linking park to nina's foolish heart... aba e bigay na bigay ako sa pagkanta mwahaha) I just had to make my driving interesting kung hindi i just might close my eyes and be in an accident which I would never want to happen. Okay naman I did not feel the peak of me being tired until I went down the car and walked outside. I looked at the sky and man it was turning blue na! astig... I slept 6:30am till 1:30pm para kumain hehehe... hay kakapagod... It was an experience doing 80 something on the freeway while my dad is asleep was something hahaha... fun fun fun... I did 90 before but napabagal ako kc 65 lang ang limit dito and malaki laki ang babayaran mo e whew!!!


Thoughts now: Sarap ng rice salamat at tapos na ang lenten season! at kumain na rin ako ng krispy kreme ;9 grabe naglalaway ako yum yum yum yum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home