4/02/2004

random thoughts in sentences.



> Mom you owe me $1000! Pay up woman! hehe... I paid for my sisters' tuition and groceries for weeks. I don't know if I wanna get the money because if I do I just might spend it. So just maybe it's better if she owes me money. hehe ;p

> Finally got the new usher confessions cd! and jayz's black album courtesy of Bro. Bayi of his religion 2PACalypse. He gave me new compilation cds too from his tight 2PAC holy music collection hahah!!!

> Troy got dished. I watched "The Apprentice", the reality TV show of Donald Trump about doing business in NYC, as it gets more and more emotional as the final episode nears. Troy's my pick! Sh*t maybe cuz im a sucker for underdogs. I was so frustrated because I really wanted that African American to be booted out of that friggin show! Kakabadtrip! Grrr!

> I never told you guys why I got free tickets to the laker game right? Well, before that I had to be a "wedding photographer" ;) Ganda daw nung pix I should be doing it daw as a job. Sabi ko nyek! (sabay napaisip ako o dba parang si rico yan as a photographer sa got 2 bliv? hahaha wala lang -bi wag kang mgasar ah! ;p- ) Anyhoo.... biglang hiniritan ako ng tickets bgla... sabi ko okay hahahha!!! Pero, in fairness, sabi nila maganda daw ang mga pix at I think I deserved it kasi lahat ng pictures ko dun pahirapan nakatago ako, nakaluhod, nakaupo, basta kung ano ano basta makuha yung magandang shot. I wanna study lang yung shadow sa mga photographs... galing kasi nung mga nakakacapture nung moment na yun... :)

> Sunday was my baboy day cuz I was resting peacefully. Catching up some sleep and nursing my colds. Okay naman ako. TuEs and WeD was very busy for me cuz after school I had to work kagad walang pahinga. 2-11pm oh well... nung kahapon naman pumunta ako sa bahay ni BayiMan, excited na nga yan darating gf niya sa apr 20... kakainggit nga e :( oh well... HEniway, pinaplano na namin punta kaming great america at kung saan saan sana nga matuloy... nagiipon nako cguro kelangan ko na yung $1000 ko nun hehe... and then I am applying for a new job... sana nga makuha ako taas ng sweldo although mejo mahirap yung work...

> I want to save up a lot of money. I want to go back to P.I. and do something like what I did on my 20th bday.. para fulfilling... hayun... after nun cguro if makuwi ako... hit the beach... wana go to bora... huuhuhhuh... swerte ng mga tao back home... summer na...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home