4/07/2004

rough days... tired



im soooo tired... i need sleep... i need to eat.... just got off from a 2 day rough start for the week. I have been whining because I am so stressed as of right now... oh man... but the peak of it was last night... a customer, while I was working, almost punched me... and if he did that, then I know all hell will break loose. I will make sure that he will realize that what he did was the biggest mistake of his fuck*d up miserable life... I could have broken out, beat the crap out of him, and smash his skull on the floor. All my angst, my pain, and my misery came pouring down to my veins but I just had to swallow it. However, I knew it was one of those moments when I do not understand myself... it's bad, because I know it's when I am capable of killing hurting someone.

Maybe I am just saying this because I hate it when people know they are doing something wrong and then have the balls to blame somebody. Then, after that, they even have the audacity to declare their innocence. In which makes me flare up and enraged.

What's worse is when you are just doing your job, he swears at you, and trying to make you look stupid just because you were too smart for him for a scam he wanted to pull.

I know I should not be wasting my time on this but I just had to release this nagging feeling.

all the restless nights, the stress, driving for everybody, papers, problems, has taken it toll on my body... im so tired... after class... im going to sleep...

Song for the moment: "Only God can Judge me" by 2pac
Feeling: so sooo tired


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home