4/21/2004

Happy 1st Year TO US!



To my daddy, sister nicole and me.

It has been a year already ever since that day. That day we left the Philippines... time flies so fast... yes... ang bilis man! I still can't believe one year na kami.... Actually 9pm tonight to be exact.

Nakakasenti magreminisce... paiyak iyak pa kaming dalwa ni nicole bago kami umalis ng bahay kasama ng mga cousins ko at mga aunties, uncles and grandparents... naiiyak tuloy ako... i swear first time kami nagiyakan sa harap ng isa't isa in my entire life... kaya nga this day should be always noticed... napaka memorable for me... kasi this date symbolized a lot of "letting go" for me.... blank ang utak ko... I want to write something pero walang lumalabas... crazy man.. anyway, gotta catch my english class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home