5/08/2004

So long, Friends!




So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but


I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)




As I listened to the this song one last time... I realized that they won't be there for me next thursday after all :( ... the finale was breathtaking. All I can say is, "ang galing ng scriptwriter man!". Ang galing mangbitin! I don't wanna spoil it just watch it... so long, friends!

Happy Mother's Day!




My Mommy Says I'm Special

Sunday was mother's day. We went to eat at this place in Pacifica. ORanGe ChIcKen is DABEST! Ganda my shirt noh? Nicole and I bought a much awaited deep fryer for my mom. Yey! This day is for you mom! Thanks for everything.. luv ya!


Estifineeee!!!



my baby.

Recently:
I have been sleeping really late for ever since friends because I have been really
busy. This post is really delayed!

(1) Thursday night -Friends Finale- bagsak nako when they guested at jay leno...

(2) Friday night -I watched the dance presentation by three friends of mine from school for their p.e. class (good job irvin, *qt* daphne and darl!)nagfeefeeling akong bouncer because I volunteered to be an usher (para libre!). Take note sa labas kami shouting at people akala mo naman natatakot sila sa akin haha!!! pero yung kasama ko totoong bouncer mukha ngang football player nagmukha akong dwende hahaha!!! after that went clubbing with rose and shirley... I had opportunities to meet new people then.. but nahiya ako sa kanilang dalawa its so hard pagkasama mo mga babae and you go clubbing. people think gf ko either one of em oh well and the thing is pareho silang heartbroken just broke up so bastos naman dba? .. anyway, same with if a woman goes to a club with guys dba? how will you get guys then dba? am i making sense here? bayi kasi punyeta get your freakin i.d. na let's go clubbing! para akong tanga that night nagwawala ako while dancing i was so hyper i don't know why balik na ang mga makukulit kong dance moves- ;) alam ni mari yun! hahaha!! sa tapat ng bhay mo hahah!!!

(3) Saturday- My uncle louie and his family came from the Philippines (I was the designated driver for the weekend! hinatid ko sa oakland airport si uncle louie at ang preggy qt wife niya si tita maye. (by the way thanks nga pala sa friendster na shirt! haha jologs man!) ng 6:30am after friday night ah! before that hinatid ko pa dad ko ng 5am kya kinailangan ko talga uminom ng coffee! (uncle louie went to a wedding at l.a.) Iniwan nila si estefeni(daughter nila yun) sa amin.. hehe... cute cute niya hehehe!! love na love ko yung batang yan... kamukha ko kc nung baby ako e... cute yung nose at kulut kulut hehehe... hayun ano pa kc... i had to pick them up again sa oakland.. bad nga ako e... i beat my record sa freeway.. naka 95mph nako sa san mateo bridge.. gusto kong umabot sana ng 100mph takot nako e... kasi may aksidente kaming nadaanan... anyway sinundo ko ang magasawa nung gabi and went straight to auntie loo's house sa san bruno kasi may dinner... oh did i mention i have a new phone... what's nice is... hehe... binigay lang.. haha... that's a price-driven-buyer... haha... walang price... nde barter trade lang kasi i was the driver at computer consultant nila uncle louie haha!! kala mo namn computer genius ako hehe hindi.. magaling lang akong mangalikut pakelamero kc ako e!... o dba fair naman yung dba? i got ericsson t610 not bad... i was thinking of buying a 6600 or a P900 ... i don't really need it naman e... okay na ito at least may camera hehe.. ayan nga nagamit ko na! yey! gusto ko rin ng Cybershot kaso sayang pera ko... manghihinayang lang ako sa price nyak $490 fak!

(4) Sunday- Mother's day and I had to study for my tuesday test and work on my eng paper..

(5) Monday- I was so sleepy the whole day but I had to go to work after school without rest 3pm-11pm. o dba? astig!

(6) Tuesday, May 11, 2004- today... ha! I had a much deserved sleep at last! after doing a lot of things.. exams are two weeks away... summer is so near.. kaya summer classes here I come.. I was thinking of going back to P.I. this August... then again... I might see (you)* then leave ulit i figured out that I hate leaving again (you)*. maybe after 2 more years pwede na... move on bart geesh! your pathetic man!... oh by the way... I plan on delaying my usf transfer to next spring sem that is after christmas break. To save $20k hahaa!!! wala lang punyeta medyo mahal lang naman sa USF $800+ per unit... sira ulo yung mga catholic school dto.. mamumulubi kami huhuh.. sana magraduate na ako and makakuha ako ng maraming grant! oh well.. that's it for me! im done... have to email my teachers tc guys!

PEACE!

(you)*: you know who you are