4/29/2004




Silence.

I can’t breathe
feeling stucked up, squeezed by four walls.

dark, damp, dangerous

just like standing inside an elevator
speeding like a bullet from a gun pointed downwards to the soil of the earth...

;silent death.

john mayer’s words not penetrating.

stay still
shut up
can’t take it anymore
leave me alone.

You can’t reach me i’m too far from you now.
Sleeping is not an escape.

now a lonely
tortured soul.

p a i n.

STOP!

numb.
empty.
death.
...



and all i can hear is silence.

fuck love. its not worth it.

still…

me = bitter fucked up individual looking for love wherever I may find it and whom I can share with.. (a sucker for love i suppose)

I’ll take whatever chances..
come hell or high waters..
i’ll do anything.

I wanna live
come with me.

breathe,
wake me up
from this slumber of silence.

grab my eardrums...
let me hear you sing..




to add more drama this week...
friends will air their second to the last episode tonight... huhuhuhuhu :,(

next week.. last na.. shet... nakakaiyak naman!!! tangina!

neway... tama nga yung friend ko about friends (hahha!! sounds stupid!)...
you watch them cuz you can relate...

well, here's what I analyzed about myself

I got 75% -Ross
15% -Schandler
10%- Joey


Si ross because of his facial reactions kasi super corny niya rin... i thought kay ross lang ako nakakarelate... kc super nerdy at funny at hopeless romantic din siya... nde pala... hahaha!!!

Schandler because of his gayness.. pagkabading hahaha!!! and a lil kabaduyan... for example: schanberries yung thanksgiving hahaha!!!

Joey dahil sa katangahan niya... hahha.. i swear sometimes... dumbfounded ako at ignorant sa nangyayari sa paligid ko kaya pagkatanga ako hahhaa!!

there you go... ill miss f.r.i.e.n.d.s. that's for sure...



how well can you relate to the character of friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home