5/30/2004

Damn!



Hi everyone! I haven't had time to blog. Only a few people know that my summer vacation just started! yeah! However, you know what? I haven't felt it. The next day after my last finals was the first day of my new job and it's really stressfull! Grabe... sakit ng katawan ko man! It's worth it naman cuz almost double ang nakukuha ko hourly... I now work at the airport.. it's a decent job.. I am a pusher.. not drugs you dumdum hehe.. wheelchairs.. and I get S11.96 per ** not including tips.. my first day I got $40 just in tips.. o dba bongga? I just have to save my money in order for me to accomplish my goals hehe... a pre-owned car, Europe, and a new watch would be on top of my lists... by the way its easy to push wheelchairs the hard thing is you have to get their luggages too.. you have to carry it kaya mejo sakit ng katawan ko.. and sometimes you have to push two wheelchairs cuz kulang sa manpower.. there are people kaya na akala mo bakal yung laman nung mga malleta.. mahirap... pero masaya rin ako kasi, dahil, for the reason that, because, since, while... ganito yun.. how can I explain... read on.. hehe...

(pasensya na.. i just made this 2 hours lang.. bilis nga e.. kaya didn't have time to change some words.. so bear with me..)

May 29, 2004

Intro…

I am now waiting for my ride, sitting here with my head resting on my hands.

From here, I can see where I met you, in front of the break room.

At my back is where we hang out and smoke just to kill time.

On my left, is the bookstore where you bought coffee as we read magazines and swap funny stories with each other…

Look at my right and you will see the a-side, the place where you taught me everything, the right and a bunch of wrong things you told me that I shouldn’t do. (hehe).

Then all of a sudden out of nowhere, poetry came in search of me.
The words came out from nowhere,
my feelings tapped me on my shoulder,
and I found it hard to breathe.

I think my heart skipped a beat.

Fuck….


>>>I think I am falling for you.



So many months have passed ever since I felt this.
This craving, this never-ending hunger to write again.
I know I promised myself to stop and throw my pen away.

However, you gave infinite reasons to write again.

I have to be honest,
A revelation ran through my head last night,
thoughts of you shipped in profusely
inside my confused brain,

Finally…
I think I have found my
inspiration.







To the Woman I Just Met.

Today is just the third day.

Maybe I have met you before.
I just don’t know
when,
where,
or how.
This cannot be ”just a coincidence”.

My head is still overflowing with countless memories of you,
so fresh, so clear,
and with so many vivid pictures of us stuck inside my head;

3
days
ago…

All I knew was,
I never wanted to close my eyes
when I first laid my eyes on you.

I offered my hand and you gave yours.
At that moment, I knew there was something about you.
Something unusual

I knew it was not right.

But, I just ignored it and continued to live my life silently.
but at the end of the day,
before I let my body doze off and sleep,
thoughts of you flooded my head.
and I found it hard to get sleep.

This can’t be happening.
I know it’s too early…

I feel so stupid to write this poem to you.
But how can I stop this urge?


In which even if I close my eyes
your angelic face emerges beneath the damp shadows of my life.

My soul has so many battlefield scars.
The way my life has now become,
it made me feel so
helpless,
frightened,
and dead.

I wanted to put an end on my existence before;
however, I knew there will come a moment in my life wherein
my spiritual life will provide me experiences

that are worth living for.



For me,
these would be these three days.



You claim yourself to be
naughty,
a rebel,
really wicked,
super crazy,
and a bad-ass chick,
but every time I look at your eyes...

I know….

you have a good soul
.
.
.
Today is just the third day.

Can you just imagine what will happen tomorrow?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home