6/29/2004

nyay!



i have been so busy that i haven't had time to write... i feel bad... i love blogging pa naman... oh well... busy ako kc we are moving to our new house here in millbrae kaya we are fixing all our things para maayos ang paglipat... my mom asked me to help in the payment monthly cuz buying a house here is REALLY REALLY expensive... although its worth it cuz at least you pay your monthly and it goes to your house unlike... staying in an apartment in which you pay rent.. its cheaper pero if you look at it, pagtumagal ka naman dun... parang sana binayaran mo nalang yung sarili mong house... wala lang...

the check from the p.i. came yesterday kaya we are just waiting for our realtor to close the deal... i hope it will be a matter of a few minutes... tapos pwede na kami maglipat... haaayyy stress...

i feel like i am not on my summer vacation because i am oh so busy... cuz like what i always say with my friends here... "i am living the american dream, i work TWO jobs and GO to school"... then laugh after saying it sarcastically...... o dba lahat sila hihirit...suicide daw hahaha... but its ayt.. ayt... however i need a vacation sometime soon... i feel the stress beating me down... i lack sleep... sometimes my work ends at 2:00am at the airport.. then the next day i have to go to class.. o dba... syet... i was talking to my supervisor just two days ago.. sabi ko... "dito ko lang talga naramdaman ang stress.. kasi ikaw lahat gumagawa... if you want something you have to work hard for it...but i seem to like it"... and i dunno why... its more of being independent and free... well that's what i think..

well, where does love come in to the picture? well, love exists in between everything in my sked... when i am at work.. or when i am at school... when she calls me up and i hear her voice... i feel calm.. i feel strong.. i feel happy... :) .... quoting from the book, "tuesdays with morrie"... "LOVE ALWAYS WINS"...

even if i think she does not feel the same way about me and i still have doubts... i think its in the process... i must pace myself... and take it one day at a time... i have to give her time to let her heal the wounds of her past.. we talk almost everyday... i consider her as my best friend.. and if ever we can't be "more than friends".. when the time comes... id still accept it... i don't mind.. call me a fool... but i am just happy... that she made my heart beat again....

and as for a good friend of mine *B... thanks... you really helped me in one of my lowest moments... luv yah mwah!

my lola asked me if i wanted to spend xmas back home... im still thinking about it.. cuz of work and school.. cuz im planning to transfer to a university next sem.. i hope things do work out...

i wanna go to simbang gabi and eat bibingka, i wanna eat green mangoes and bagoong... i wanna eat kwek kwek and fishballs... i wanna ride the jeep and lrt... mixing my sweat with my fellow countrymen... i also wanna eat at pares in vito cruz with the draybers and conduktors... i wanna go to u.m. and buy pirated cd's at gift mart (yung kay JOF)... haha... i wanna go to gale and reminisce about my highschool days... i wanna go back to my high school... LSGH.... hmmm... i wanna hang out at sec cubicle... i wanna go to DLSU... and walk sa SJ walk hahha... i wanna play basketball at the sports complex... i wanna hang out at agno and eat taco salad... then yosi... tapos hanapin si tolits para kumain ng kikiam tapos kain ng cotton candy na may powdered milk tapos kain ng dirty ice cream hahaha.... tapos i wanna go sa likod ng benilde para sa kwek kwek... tapos punta sa apt ni karlo sa mervin terraces.. order ng spanish bread at coke na naka plastic sa tabi ng bldg nila.. tapos kwentuhan kulitan... tawanan... haaayy

those are the days... just simple things that make me happy... i wanna go back home... :( ... friends i will be seeing you soon... watch out... bigla na lang ako bubulaga sa inyo hahhaa!!!

ay teka lang... i wanna go to the beach too... bora or palawan.. go to sagada again or pagudpud.. wtever... or somewhere i haven't been like cebu or batanes... or bohol.. or anywhere my feet would take me.. i wana travel... i just love my country...

by the way, i want to just runaway with *B too... :) .. cuz she's my best friend back home... :( miss you!

alright guys just take it easy! chillax as vic said.. hahha... ingat lang :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home