6/14/2004

The weekend I will never recommend you doing.



=)

Friday night slept late at 12am because I couldn’t sleep, and I was tired too because I just came from work.

Saturday morning I was off to marine world with my friends from school. Man! I was bored to death because I was just there last month with my relatives. However, I had to remind myself that it was also somehow a time for me to enjoy and relax. My schedule has been really like a roller coaster ride. It’s insane. Anyway, the only reason why I went there is because I just wanted to get out of the house and take a deserving break from work. Oh and also, I wanted to hangout with friends in a different environment. We rode almost everything and watched the shows. It was okay. Steady lang. I longed for camaraderie and the kulitan kaya I really dragged myself to go there. I never really considered to belong in a barkada here. But you know what, I just felt that I belonged. Of course, iba pa rin yung samahan at mga barkada ko sa Pilipinas. SYEMPRE the best kayo pero dba… i am here and you guys are there. I can’t physically be with you, actually miss ko na talga kayo but I also have to find friends here dba? hehe… hayun, the only barkada I know here, and I will always come back to is the barkada of bayi and me. Naks kabadingan! hahah!! nde si bayi kasi super bait niyan e (pagtulog), wacky rin at crazy. =) Nde parang kapatid ko na kasi trato ko jan nakatira ako sa bahay nila every Saturday night na e hehhehe…ampon na daw heheh… nagagalit nga mom ko e… nakakainis nga eh nakekeelam oh well…

Hayun nga hanggang 9pm kami sa marine world. Tapos 10pm dating ako sa bahay ni bayi… kain ako ng steak (yum) kasi birthday ng mom niya… then we had a date with mr. daniels. Grabe nde naming maubos ang jack daniels ang laki laki naman kasi e… we were drinking while and singing to love tunes… nakakatawa nga e… we were singing “let it burn, let it burn”… hahahha hanggang ngayon natatawa ako ang kulit pero okay pala pag may tama ka na tapos kumakanta no ehhehe wala lang….ang drinking and singing session namin stopped at 2:30am cuz we had to wake up early for bball… ehehhe.. bumigay na ako bago kasi matulog kasi I also drank HPNOTIQ you should try this… it’s craaaazzzzzzyyyy!!!! hahahahha!!!! ang bilis tumama men… hilo ka after 5-10minutes wooo!!! Tapos we slept at 2:30 dba?

Sunday
woke up at 7:30am
played bball 8am -11am
pahinga and ligo till 12:20pm
simba habang occasionally na pumupikit 12:30pm-1:30pm
dating ako sa bahay. Linis ng gamit… brush my shoes… eat then sleep for an hour… kasi work ako

5:30pm - 1:30am

kaninang umaga lang ako natapos may work pa nga ako starting 4pm maya… so eto lang talga pahinga ko… hay naku stress stress stress pero i am starting to like it…

by the way i wanna end this post by citing a poem by
2PAC AMARU SHAKUR

man! i didn’t know that he wrote love poems too… Brian (my best friend’s brother) allowed me to bring his 2pac book with me home.. Actually, I have to be honest, I was scared because my obsession for 2pac’s poetry has been phenomenal. I am having a hard time ending my day without even listening to his music. Now that I have read his poetry it is getting worse… making me want to be like him as another day passes…


Dedicated to the people who loves to read poetry
by: bart

After you have read a person’s poem

you have used your naked eyes to strip that man’s flesh

ripped his heart open for your whole world to see

and shredded his brain into a million pieces.

It is up to you on how you take it in.

My
advice
for
you

is to just accept it with an honest heart because

after you have read a person’s poem


that is the only time

you have miraculously translated the scriptures of his soul.



taken from the book,
“Tupac Amaru Shakur: The Rose that Grew From Concrete”



(remember my last post… i don’t understand guys playing with relationships… well 2pac has some words for them too… read on..)

Why Must U Be Unfaithful
4 women

MEN!
u shouldn’t listen 2 your selfish heart
It doesn’t really have a brain
Besides keeping u alive
Its existence is in vain
“How could I be so mean,
and say your heart is in place?”
Because mortal men fall in love again
as fast as they change their face
I may be cruel, but think awhile about
The hearts that u have broken
Match that with the empty vows
and broken promises u’ve spoken
I am not saying females R perfect
Because men we know it’s not true
But why must you be unfaithful
If her heart is true 2 u!!!

(this is nice so all you player’s stop playing and love with a pure heart… tsk tsk tsk…)

(oh this one is nice too… one of my favorites…)

March 1st—The Day After April
dedicated 2 the divorce of me & april

Today I wake and feel even lonelier
But I c positive potential
My heart shook much like the quake
Then the pain was gone
The arctic breeze formed the fortress
Barricading my fragile heart from Pain

It is not that I don’t love you
and it was because I did love you
that I must move on
as long as I breathe
I will remember
“WE AS 2”
( i have a lot of favorites… ill post it next time ayt)

okay… im out… have to rest pa no pls lang.. mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home