7/14/2004

"It's nothing personal, it's just business" -from the movie, "The Godfather"





I just watched two of the greatest films ever made.

Godfather 1 & 2

It's basically a guy movie. The main ingredients are POWER, MONEY, and Vendetta. Marlon Brando's (R.I.P.) performance was simply spectacular! It makes me want to watch the movie again. I like the cinematography and the aestethic video shots of this movie. Another added factor would be it was in New York and Italy around 1950's I think. Galing rin ni Al Pacino (Idol!).





Courtesy of Bayi's House of DVD. hehehe... silver member na ako. thanks man!

I also watched TUPAC resurrection (which i recommend you watching!)






5:45pm
"Tumahimik ka na nga, Masusuntok na kita jan e!"
- my angry pikon dad

While debating with me on what i want to wear today.
Nangengelam pa kc e! I was wearing a DUKE jersey, maong shorts, and black sandals. hay naku pikon naman pakelam mo dad.. handa ako masapak nun seryoso lang kaso nde ako lalaban sa tatay ko ano ako gago... kaya kong sagutin yun pero pagbabawian ko ng suntok nde cguro... oo tarantado na ako ngayon dad. sasagutin at sasagutin kita at wala akong pakelam kc this is the only time in my life i feel i am "me".

Before, I always followed you and abided all you want me to do even if i had to sacrifice "me" a lot... I will always fight for me and you can't change me anymore... I have found confidence and sorry nalang if sometimes what I say would disrespect you... i guess ganun lang talga if i feel violated by what you say and what you plan for me... i will continue living my life..

I am not afraid of you. Goodnight!

;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home