8/26/2004

three annoying things that happened to me yesterday



STRIKE 1
While waiting for the bus, I needed to wait 30 minutes for the second bus to arrive and im stuck there in the cold waiting till 9pm.

STRIKE 2
While at the bus stop, beside me a guy was listening to a song over and over again in full volume. with the song by JOJO leave, get out...

STRIKE 3
While getting a haircut, the gayman cutting my hair was dicreetly asking me sexual favors in exchange for money. THAT's the most DISGUSTING thing ive ever heard! YOU ARE FUCK*NG sick man!!! being gay is not really a big thing for me... howver, it's when you practice your gayness towards me! cuz i have gay friends and they are cool... JUST DON't ever ever hit on me... cuz if you do.. i just might vommit at your face... man it still annoys me till now... ugh! the bad thing about it... while he was saying it to me... i just smiled... and hid my disgust... you fuck*ng FAG! i just don't wanna be rude... and i plan on not continuing getting my haircut there... damn... that's one sick shit!

im out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home