8/21/2004

Fear is stronger than love.



But of course, deep down inside, being surrounded by all this love sentimental love schmuckness love makes me feel like that poor little alien with the abnormally big head, scrawny weird fingers, finding his way around this swarm of normal human beings holding hands with their partners.

- from ping's blog


Punyeta this line.

IT came unexpected I was just nosing around doing my blog rounds then I stumble upon rinka’s which she eagerly told her readers to read her favorite blogs… so I came upon this ping guy (which I think just made me an avid reader of his posts)…
his latest post just slapped me real hard, I felt my brain went dead.

(I suggest you read the post first before continuing) ping's blog

This is because whenever I see couples doing their thing, it sorts of alienates me. Something that makes me think that there is something wrong with me or inside me.

When I see them… usually, I tell myself, ang OA naman nila exag! Punyeta nde motel ito man… nakikita kayo ng lahat ng tao! Ang landi landi naman, mga haliparot!

And all the time I had thoughts like that, a layer adds each time and seals what I truly feel… I can call it a defense mechanism of some sort…

So after reading ping’s post the layers burned and I realized that
I guess deep inside me somehow I just wished it would happen to me.

Simply reading a lover’s true feelings just by staring at their eyes,
Simply slowly tracing your fingers in her face,
Simply having those funny moments you and your significant other secretly know about,
Simply fooling around, feeling free and don’t care about anything in this beautiful, loving world,
Simply taking a chance, do something crazy, taking you out of your normal life cycle, giving you experiences that you won’t get tired of, where every minute seems priceless, just both of you holding hands, cuddling each other and feel invisible of every damn thing.

just Simply feeling the magic of everything unfold right in front of your naked eyes

… and Simply knowing that before you sleep, tomorrow you can wake up and you can do it again and again and again…

Now why can’t I have that?
Is my life too perfect for these simple things that I feel I am desperately seeking for?
I don’t think so.

and
Why did we have to part ways? Isn’t it worth all the pain? That when I talk to you on the phone, I know there’s still something, but the smell of fear that creeps through the phone of being deeply hurt again seems stronger than the love that we still both share…

It is true what TUPAC said, “Fear is stronger than love”…

Shit. I just wish it were December already.

Simple lang akong tao na kung minsan ay parang
batang nawawala sa kalye na gusto lang magmahal at mahalin.


=,(


The Sun Card
You are the Sun card. The light of the Sun reveals
all. The Sun is joyful and bright, without fear
or reservation. The childish nature of the Sun
allows you to play and feel free. Exploration
can truly take place in the light of day when
nothing is hidden. The Sun's rays fill you with
energy so that you may live life to its
fullest, milking pleasure out of each day. Such
joy and energy can bring wealth and physical
pleasure. To shine in the light of day is to
have confidence, to soak up its rays is to feel
the freedom of a child. Image from: Stevee
Postman. http://www.stevee.com/


Which Tarot Card Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

about other things….

I am a sucker for this new show in HBO that I could not get enough… I don’t know kung meron na sa pinas but it’s called ENTOURAGE… parang sex and the city na lalake about an uprising young actor and his 3 friends... basta funny and entertaining...

hmmm.. I didn't get the yoga class hahhaa!!!! nangtritrip lang ako!!! so 19 units ako... tomorrow bday ng sis ko... wt else... cge na i have to go!

;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home