8/31/2004

Within




I scream a ri v er of
Incessant
r
a
m
b
l
i
n
g
s
As a holocaust
of fear
dawns
upon me
and
s t e p on the dead leaves
of my past

I grasp fiercely the corolla of my rage
shattering mirrors of my own sorrows
waking up my sleeping eternal passions

I step forward
Into the light

triumphantly

and walk with my providence.


wala lang i was feeling poetic (PWETic) kaya just wanted to post my lastest PWEm
cge na read on nalang sa baba... hehe... i feel so conscious na noh... :p

b



on the lighter side... :p

you have to check this out I was laughing my ass off... got this from jim's site
click here you have to give it to this guy... he just made laugh... panalo men panalo!!! if nde nagload yung pix... try clicking it again.. it's worth it pramis! dnt forget the click on the pics and all the links... sure laugh ito!!!

annoying incidents:
MAJOR
1)there is a skunk hanging out at our backyard at night... and the smell is something i couldn't describe.... ang hirap matulog... kaya puyat ako parati e

possible solutions:
(a) throw rocks at it
(b) buy a shotgun and blast it to a million pieces
(c) drive the car towards the backyard and run over it ten times... then do it again
(d) i will sing every night with my usher-like sintonado voice(magic mic quality!) :p so that it would leave and never come back again
(e) ignore it and wear a sars mask... (wachu call it? heheh!!)

MINOR
1) I left my cellphone at the house.. (o dba punyetang skunk yan e!) late ako nagising! (tama bang iblame yung animal hahhaa)
2)I left the transcript paper I was supposed to show the business dean (shet ito!) pero okay lang daw... cool naman siya bukas nalang daw
3) I lost my lighter too grrr...

What a day!

That's it... I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home