10/15/2004

A Simple Wish





A Simple Wish

Just between you and me
I am just a man with a simple wish.
Don't you see?

She makes the incoherent seems so coherent
Liberating me with a small key
to my entangled chains of depression

Watching her move is like getting stuck in a dream
that goes on and on even if I wake up and open my eyes.
The whole world will be
stunned, astonished, mesmerized
when it uncovers her unblemished beauty.

The silhouette of her fingers, the outline of her back,
and the smooth texture of her skin
are like pieces of a precious painting
hidden in clustered vaults inside the minds of people like me
who are afraid that the world might discover her veiled splendor
and discreetly take her away.

Amid the silence and her sweet smile, music is played over and over.
Somewhere I hear someone is strumming the soft strings of his guitar
and she sings her heart out to me across the silver clouds and shining stars
that dips my soul into an overflowing river.

I have to follow my sleeping heartbeat on a cold night underneath the sands of the desert.

It doesn’t make sense, but it will, you will see.

Just between you and me
I am just a man with a simple wish…

hoping that she was mine.



(this poem is dedicated to the men who seem to fall for women who are “taken”)
Why is it that it seems like all the nice women are taken? hhehehe… ang drama…if you are reading this.. i just wanna say thank you d. you inspired me to write again. See you in school.

I will add a new segment to my posts.
From now on I will post my top5 songs of my chosen category...
Parang yung sa high fidelity yung kay John Cusack :p astig yung movie na yun..

MY top 5 break up (ouch nasaktan ako dun) R&B songs
1) How could you - 112
2) The one I gave my heart to - Aaliyah
3) Missing you (extended version) - Case
4) One last cry - Brian Mcknight
5) I don't ever wanna see you again - Uncle Sam and BoyzIIMen

credits:
picture from ebay.com
painting by Claude Monet



shoutouts:
ANNA NICOLE: ang ganda naman nung pics.. kakamiss tuloy kayo :) anong nde ka nagbabasa ng blogs totoo ba yan?
MILES: oo nga e.. kaya lang sobrang busy naman heheh
RAIN: gagawin ko yan sec part2... pramis... ill visit your blog nga sige
MINA: cge just enjoy my walang kwentang posts... feel free to read lang hehe
CLAIRE: yeah ill read your msg.. sorry been so busy lately...
ARIANE: thank you :)
LORNADAHL: Hello Din! :)
AIKO: wala sec parin the best!
KAYE: cge ill link you up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home