9/01/2005

"my life is not measured by the breaths that i take, but by the moments that take my breath away..."



I have been sleeping and lost in a dream for a while.. and i am still "a work in progress"... my life has been a continuous struggle.. ive been extremely up there and have been extremely down there... i just wish everything would turn out just fine... dont we all want this in our lives?.. I wish there was this perfect formula where a person in his path would not experience hurt, sadness, grief, failures, rejections, etc.. which makes me question myself.. would I be the same person I have become if not for these experiences?

I know these.. but sometimes dont you just wish that life wouldn't suck.. and there was this perfect happy ending just waiting for each and every person... I sometimes think about what will I feel if I don't accomplish all my goals in life.. my desires.. my wishes.. what will happen then.. if i die before the universe would reveal my personal legend for me..

I just hope that one day.. I would be able to look back at my life, just smiling, contended... that my I lived my life to the fullest..

as of now...

I am still in the edge of my sanity.. clawing my way up to my own mountain.. struggling and hoping to find a way to reach the top:

my goals, my wishes and my desires.

1 Comments:

Blogger annieferguson said...

hi where did you get your layout?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home