12/17/2005




I ain't play the hand I was dealt,

I changed my cards

I prayed to the skies

and I changed my stars

I went to the malls and I balled too hard

'Oh my god, is that a Black Card?'

I turned around and replied, why yes but I prefer the term

African American Express

Last Call- Kanye West


been insanely busy the past few dayz
working two jobs
its a good thing finals are done

been mising my baby
oh,
how i love that girl so much

can't wait to go back home
spend time with my family
and spend time wid ma friends

its gonna be a short december...
hope everything goes well..

peace out

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiara Lagrisola said...

I totally agree. It IS going to be a short December.

Have a good Christmas.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bart!Ü how's it going? maligaya ba ang pasko? maligayang pasko, hehe.Ü

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there bart!Ü happy new year... time to update your blog. hehe. may 2006 be a better year for all of us. take care bart...

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home