10/24/2005



"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!" - Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in Scarface

I just loved this when he said this.. if I wanna be inspired on doing something that I truly want I watch movies like these.. cuz they never give a fuck no matter what people think... the fuck 'em attitude has gotten into my system... so I have to retain it.. cuz im feeling emotional with some of the things happening in my life right now.. not in the love dept.. but other things.. im just getting depressed that's all... oh well.. enough about my problems.. I still love this movie... lalng...

ingat lang kayo payce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home