4/06/2005

a love kept.





Thinking about you
Is like gasping for air
While trapped underneath a frozen lake

I struggle, I fight it
but eventually I know
I won't be able to sustain myself

A love kept
in between the heart and the soul
feels like eternity

I am bound to break free from this thin sheet of ice
as a barrage of emotions crawls up and breaks free

I need to spill it out

cuz it’s taking over me

cupid’s bow is aimed directly at me.

you will know soon...




i just wanted to post this.. one of my past poems i forgot to post before :p...

to the girl i dedicate this: you know who you are... *wink*wink*

hehe.. payce!


picture credits: http://www.artchive.com/artchive/P/picasso_late.html

Pablo Picasso: Rembrandtesque Figure and Cupid (1969)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home