2/21/2005

I just need to get some things off my chest...



if you think that the last girl i was "involved" with was confusing.. well this one is worse (i always seem to thrive in weirdest situations ever!) bwahahahaha... i dunno am i prone in not having a normal relationship?.. or is it just me?.. am i just flirting around.. trying to make most of my single life while it still lasts... when will the right girl in the right situation finally arrive?

damn... but despite the "catch", the circumstances, the situtation or whatever i or you call it..

we seem to get along pretty well.. understanding each other like crazy.. the relationship we have is indescribable...it's highly complicated now but if we proceed to the next level i don't know how crazier it can still get... i think i can talk and hang out with this girl all day.. all night.. even right at this moment.. even when i talk to her til 3 in the morning it seems that i can't get enough of her... i wanna be with her - if that is, she was here in sf =( -.. the feeling is inevitable.. that's why i am kinda scared.. if it takes over me then i can't control it anymore.. i am overly pessimistic about falling in love because I have been through hell and i feel that I am somehow still there..

but this girl pulls both my hands and brings me up to bliss... saving me from my damned, cursed life.


i told myself not to get involved with girls who are far from me
and also, i promised myself that I won't fall for anyone...

but it gets harder and harder every single day....

it's gonna hit me soon i can feel it in the air..
like a speeding bus, while i walk with my eyes closed, in the middle of a busy freeway...



so,
am i prone in not having a normal relationship?.. or is it just me?.. am i just flirting around.. trying to make most of my single life while it still lasts... when will the right girl in the right situation finally arrive?

I guess you would agree with me when i say there's no normal relationship in this world.. and that is there is no perfect girl for me.. and that there is no right situation..

just feelings... decisions.... real people.... imperfections and me, myself and I.

I just have to embrace and be thankful
of what I am feeling now, be happy that it grew, we "kinda" have each other..
and what a wonderful blessing she has become to me...

I just need to get some things off my chest..

payce!

P.S. -

Thinkin' of you,
Makes me feel,
Like I am the only one for you,

Girl I want to be with you,
No one else,
Only you,
Why can't we just,
Make it happen,
Baby, I need you in my life...

Every time I'm with you,
Never want it to come to an end (thought I told you that we won't stop),
You always make me so happy,
You'll always have a place in my heart...







ShoutOuts:

MYCH: talaga? ey your visions aren't corny sira... dreams are an essential part of a person's life.. without it.. then life wouldn't be fun right? challenges will face you but if you have the vision or dream.. then your undying desire will pull you through even in times of setbacks and adversities.. =) kaya mo yan MYCH... i believe in you..

I stopped reading memoirs.. cuz busy masyado... sa una palang ako :p.. bwiset... bitin na nga ako.. anyhoo, bwahaha.. tripping lang namin ng friend ko yung underwear model.. nanood kasi kami ng bench underwear fashion show e... tapos sabi namin pagdating ng panahon.. rarampa rin kami kasama nung mga yan hahahaha.. hay nako yun yung CrAzY vision.. pls lang noh.. hahahha...

RUSS: okay lang yun noh.. addik lang talga ako sa mga movies.. kaya nga wala na akong pera e hehhee...
RAIN: papi.. musta na? heheh... nde naman ako masyadong buff picture lang yan :p the magic of adobe photoshop! hehehe jk
MoMi LAY: Bacon Strips! nyay!!! boobs daw a hahahahah... natawa naman ako.. musta na? shet miss ko na kayo lahat ehhe...
AIKO: cge pagnagkita tayo sasayawan kita ng sex balls hahahahaha... wag ka magalala :p
CUZIn MarI: nax naman modeling agency ka na pala? ahem... ahem.. ahem... (/me flexes muscles).. aba e.. cuzin heheheh.. loko lang bwahahha.. musta na? miss na kita mwahugs!
PATTy: HaPpy VaLentine's Din!!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home