2/01/2005

i am back...




from l.a. just this saturday... man i am fucken all partied out thurs, fri, sat night... i am so tired... can you imagine even one whole sunday did not help that much for me to rest and lie all day in bed.. that's why i am still tired.. tired.. tired.. today, ahem actually yesterday cuz it's 12:23am already... i arrived school at 7:30am.. grabe ang aga.. ang it looks like it's gonna be like this for me the whole semester... cuz i have to find parking now and it's hard to get parking at state (that's free!)-i won't pay friggin $5 per day there.. am i crazy?- if it's late... oh well.. at least may car na ako.. it's convinience but it has a price.. but id be happy to sacrifice for that as long as I drive a car to school =).. hayun... im still exhausted cuz I got so disgusted with myself cuz I think I drank a lot of beer last weekend especially last saturday night... it was wild.. crazy and weird... it marked the start of my classes again.. and once again I am going to focus and go crazy over everything about being a student... YAH! I'm gonna do this.. i can't wait for the next days to come... I am going to be busy.. well my motto still stands.. PARTY HARD, STUDY HARD! ha! btw, i am going to skyline this wednesday.. i miss you guys my fsu family..

i will be checking out Some FSU Bart's certified Hotties and CUTIES!!!
Nikki,Boston,Darlene,A.J.,Mellisa,and Zahra, =)
did i leave anyone... oh w8 i 4got MANtonio! bwahaha.. kidding.. i cant check out diane cuz i know she's down south already... oh well...

i need to catch some sleep... my thoughts are in a frenzied (wtf? tama ba? haha) mode right now.. it's mixed... so much has happened i dunno how to say it in a short way...

one more thing nga pala... happy birthday dindo.. binata ka na hahahahaha... wala lang.. secret!!!

i wanna give my special shoutouts to:


ATE DEANNA (hello my american idol cuz.. you are the best.. namiss ko na tuloy kayo... sarap sa bahay niyo ampunin niyo nalang kaya ako!!! =)


DINDO my cowboy cuz yee haa!!! (private joke haha!!! tsong isa lang ang masasabi ko 11:30 bwahahahahahah).. keep yo head up my PAC brother.. you will soon understand what its all about hehe....

(pic not available)
and GIAN- NYC is next in our list so you better watch out dindo and I are going east this MARCh spring break!!!! party party party... that's why I am saving up to give you guys a date with my friend HENNESSy hahahaha.... papaalisin natin ang roommate kasi wala lang hahaha


and to RICA a.k.a. SHELLY a.k.a. RACHEL thank you for being the perfect date wala na akong hihingin pa... pwede ka ng maging d.i. hahahha.. im just happy na you are happy.. and i am happy na nataas na ang status as manang to manong.. nyay!!! mali... hahahaa... nde anong manang.. after nung gabing yun.. napatunayan mo sa akin na the lil girl i used to know is now a lady that can still PARTYYY til morning.. woohhooo... don't worry ill see you soon.. there will be more crazy times to smile at =) crazier times ahead of us.. hehhee... i miss talking to you hit me up soon.. ingatz!

RUSS: hahah... ganon? gulat nga ako wow ang katawan!!! =) wtsup???? ingatz!
ATE IAN: huwag ka magalala masmaganda ka pa jan.. mascrush pa kita jan e kay rachael ray.. NYAY! dba Bing? hehehe... and it was a no problemo for me.. i hope you both like it.. at tama hehhhee.. did you check out my gift wrapping MaD SKILLZ???? ang mad noh? pasensya na hehehe...
LORNADAHL: ganon? hahaha.... naalala ko pa sila BSB for LIFe man.. disgusting.. inaasar ko nga palagi e.. si nick carter at patrick garcia yung mga hearthrobs nung time na yun.. kaya pinilit kong magpaundercut sa buhok hahahahaha... wala lang.. nagmukha tuloy akong mushroom hahaha...
MYCH: sarap magL.A. i wanna go back... ive been partying too much na though.. i need to take a break kaya.. im gonna hit my school books pag start na ang mga lectures... hehe... ikaw musta na?
ARIANE: tara babalik ako dun.. kita tayo siguro sa bahay ko mga 8pm. tapos pahatid nalang tayo kay dad sa airport.. ang labo ko e noh.. hahaha.. pasensyahan mo na ako.. eto lang ang naging outlet ng stress ko hahahah...
JUANI: peace!
LEAH: LAKERS BULOK! hehehe... lagay ka kaya ng tagboard bruha ka!
ANNA NICOLE: onga pawird na pawird ang mga language nila.. kakaiba na noh.. haha.. buti nalang i was studying my lessons before.. whoo.. kakahiya...

alright im out goodnight peeps.. be safe! peace!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home