1/26/2005

updates



1) I am going to L.A. this thursday woohoo!!!
2) School starts Jan. 31 that's on monday.. I can't wait..
3) I only now work 2 days a week..
4) If you are going to watch a movie this weekend.. I highly recommend... In Good Company and Assault on Precint 13... It's worth it!
5) I am still available on the market!.. ;)... I had a gorgeous date (it was just a friendly date =p) last friday.. but when it comes to that girl I guess some things never change. Life goes on... /me brushes off the dirt on his shoulder...

that means I am still on an on-going quest to save my girlfriend (oh wait... that's from drawn together [cartoon reality tv series] hahaha).... nah.. im still going out and enjoy my single life .. and get to meet some fine ladies... who knows I might meet the right woman (in the right situation ;p) for me? anything can happen...

im out.. sorry ive been wanting to post something.. but I was not in the mood...


Im sleepy now.. bye!

Im too lazy to reply.. gonna reply to everyone's messages on my next post.. im too tires.. I just got off from work...

wait.. i just got this from MAri my very sexy cuz ;p





You Are 19 Years Old



19





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home