12/24/2004

and so i tried :)....



it's 2:25 in the morning the 24th of December the year 2004

and so i tried...
wrapping gifts.. hahaha.. Let's just say it went okay.. I give it "A" for effort haha.. anyhoo, it was a very busy day for me.. cuz im in my oc-oc mode... that means i get to clean up and get some things done...

Waking up, I had to fix my schedule real quick. I went to Target bought some gifts... then went to tower records.. old navy.. then vavoom.. oh w8! i went to walgreens too.. i got so much things done.. I also (1) mowed the lawn and (2)wrap plastic on the futton that was sitting in the garage. Two things that my mom had been bugging me from the first day vacation started... haha! then went to work.. till 9:30pm. Then kicked it with joe, ellen, marcus, and *qt jackie.. they were cool.. we first went to lucky chances... cuz joe was hungry and that was the only place open... it was good just chillen.. hanging out from a very tiring day... then i suggested going to marriot cuz "secret".. hehe.. then... we just stayed there.. smoked a few sticks then time passed by and it was past 12.. i went home.. still in oc-oc (oc means obssessive compulsive) mode... I fixed my room a little.. searched for my missing cell phone... then whatever I just saw the gifts that I bought lying around my room.. then the next thing I remembered, I was getting scissors, tape, and gift wrapping paper.. haha.. I had a blast.. but it looked like my 8 year old sister wrapped it.. haha.. im just not really "gifted" in that area... but i just improvised a lil which made it a lil decent to look at.. whalaa! im done.. hehhe...

I just wanted to share.. alright l8r guys.. i need to hit the sack.. tomorrow is gonna be a long day for me.. it's gonna December 24... yey!


wait...
I just got this from boston.. this is hilarious

At your ten year high school reunion... by robbiewriter
Your school name
Your name
Your job will beActor
You will be worth$927,428
Everyone will think yousmell like you did in PE
Quiz created with MemeGen!


I'm gonna be an actor.. that's scary.. haha.. all i ever wanted was to have a billboard at edsa... wearing sexy boxers (well, that's optional btw hahaha)... well.. i think being an actor is a plus hahahaha...

im out..



ShoutOut:

KALAY: Nyay! ako rin nga.. aba eh.. mabenta parin ang aking naalala jokes dto ah ahahha.. kinukulit nga ako kung minsan magjoke e... natatawa na rin ako sarili ako.. ahahahah... wala lang.. miss you na sobra.. merry xmas... mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home