12/14/2004

senti mode: on




Like him,
I can't take you to the most beautiful places the world can offer.

Like him,
I can't spoil you with endless shopping sprees, shower you with expensive gifts, offer you exotic flowers and indulge you with the most delicious chocolates.

Like him,
damn, I can't even see you everyday.


and maybe, just maybe

I can't love you
like him.

however
I do know this ,

with me,

and that is if you only take time to see,
that you, and only you, are my world.

The most beautiful place my eyes have laid upon on is right beside you,
just staring at the reflection of your majestic eyes
that shines through the crystal night.

with me,

I will strive to make you happy even in times of poverty and pain.

Spoil you like there’s no tomorrow by holding you close while gripping your hands, embracing your worries away,
and whispering to your angel ears,
"Don’t worry, everything will be all right".

with me,

If you haven’t noticed,
the days that only matter to me,

are those days that ends and starts with you.

nothing else girl. nothing else.

with me,

my feelings are discreetly kept,
sown forever between my heart and my soul,
where no place would ever know existed
because it is better that way,


because your eyes speak what your mouth doesn’t.

and that is,

you already belong to him,

and not with me. =,(

credits:
painting by:
Edvard Munch
"The Frieze of Life"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home