11/27/2004

happy thanksgiving...



Wednesday: I came from Darl's pad with *qt Jo-anne, Antonio and DiAnE... man her house is still the best so far iv seen haha..they have a classic (totoo ah!) pinball machine, galaxian-donkeykong-lethal enforcer arcade (you know.. the one you see in MTV cribs) basta yung real arcade whatchamaculit... oh well.. did i forget to mention that she has a pool table in her basement? Man I could hang out in her place for days and days... she's living in a dream house... after that I went home and I was greeted by the movie, A Walk To Remember .. it was being shown in WB and my sisters were watching it in the living room.. lil by lil... i was getting into the movie na.. forgetting everything.. that movie is sick, i dunno.. all i can say is before I fell in love with the Godfather series, before I heard Tupac's first verses, before Scarface made me say hello to his lil friend... I was a sucker for this mushy kind of movies... I have to admit it's kinda un-macho (if there's such a word)... but when i watched movies before like these I wanted to be the guy who swept my leading woman's feet... the one who would fulfill all her wishes... the guy who will give her all the love he could give just like in the movies... haay nakowww... im a sucker for serendipity too... oh man... nahiya tuloy ako bigla.. nyay! but i guess, im a bit like that.. pero nde na masyado... i dunno.. i think ive changed.. or i think i just need to wake up that part of me.. when the time comes ;p right now though.. its sleeepinggg...

ANYHOoWoO, here are some pictures to see to make your life more livable.. wahaha... syempre... and mr. swabe is in this pic kaya watch out! (feeler!)


that's darl, joanne, ME, diane, antonio

Me, Darl, Jo, diane, antonio

Jo (take that hpnotiq out of your hands!) :), Me, Diane, Antonio

Thursday: I drove to Hercules with my fam without my dad cuz he has work and we ate thanksgiving lunch because I have work at 5pm and my mom has work early morning the next day. We left at around 3:45... i still made it to work though.. after that Eric called me up to drop by at their telly(hotel) party.. yeah so after work I went straight to the telly.. it's a presidential suite by the way.. Yey! Only to find out when I was buying yosi that I don't have my driver's license at my wallet! Arrgh.. I still can't find it.... I think I left it at mission rock or something...

Updates:
1) I finished 100 years of solitude... it's one helluva book.. ask me to describe it in one word.. would be so impossible... all i can say is it is a roller coaster ride about love, life, family and lil bit of everything...
2) Kings won! Sorry my laker friends... you guys suck! (Joke!) nah.. it was pretty hard fought contest between these 2 rival teams... Oh well, we got this one.. it's the first time I saw Mimh play(tama ba spelling?), the dude can play!
....

Oh well now I go to my next part of my post..
my testimonial for my very gorgeous... sizzzling, hot, zigzzaging.. wonderful friend

Z-A-H-R-A!



Your asking about Miss Zahra? Well,

She is the person that is more comfortable than a
comforter.

She also has a singing voice that makes lots of boys
crazy.

I am a huge fan of hers.. from her deep thoughts to
her diva voice… Damn! J She has the voice of an angel
making me sleep but sometimes she is too humble that
she tries to suck… hear that? She tries to suck….She
can write interestingly too.. read her blog… this girl
can also lure you deep into her conversations… I have
put her in such bloody situations.. haha.. that’s
fuckd up bwahaha.. sorry… at least yo have something
to write about in your book after that scene at
armadillo’s willy oh w8 armadillo willy’s hahaha…

She is a person who you can always depend in… a friend
who you can just hang out all day. Just chillen..
drinking or playing pusoy dos and mafia… Right now
life’s been pretty hard on her.. from her brothers to
her mom… the pressures just keep rising but I know she
is one fighter who works hard and tries her best…
everything will fall to its place soon…so just keep yo
head up girl and if there’s a problem you know who you
can holla at... Take care Z...

-Bart

P.S. Hi rose! :p

Okay guyz.. im out! peace...



shoutouts:
Ate Ian and Ate Addie: hello! miss ko na kayo ah! DOn't forget my xmas gifts ah ;p you guys take it easy... paki alaga si B :)
MYCH: hahaha.. i wish kung pwede lang.. dapat magaattempt lola ko e... e masisira nga lang daw e.. hahah.. at bawal ata yung sa customs... thanks nalang.. i just checked out Ed's site.. ang bangas men! WOW! kakaiba... nasupot ang site ko hehhe.. Flash kc e.. daya!
RUSS: ganon? hahaha... naalala ko tuloy yung mga pork n beans commercials dati wala lang.. bwahahah... cge goodluck lang jan ah! hope you all the best!
D: mwah! misya! ingatz! ;p
KYM: thanks :) you can drop by anytime... tc
ZAHROCKS: wasap girl? see i posted your thing.. so now you have to auction me in your site... GO GO GO GO!!!! hehehe...
CUZIN: mwah! mis you toooooooo! grabe tagal na a.. lalng.. tc always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home