11/16/2004

miss me yet?



hehe i bet you miss me already :p

So what's Bart been up to lately?

Well, right now I'm just waiting for 4pm.. cuz im going to work.. yeah! the only time I can read the book, "100 years of solitude" (for my freakin lit class!) It's 400 hundred pages of yummy stories about the Buendia family.. It's a great book anyway, so I guess it's worth my time..

My friday

It was pretty okay I had a one-on-one drinking session with my ever bestfriend Bayiman! It's been a while man! It had one good fucken time bro! anyway, after that we played nba live... I need to work on my game damn! But I'm gonna beat you again.. bwaahahah.. nde chamba yun men! pati sa slam dunk punyeta.. parang nagbabalet lang yung player ko... After that, hangout at Marc's place... cuddle around the television with antonio whoops mybad.. kidding!! hahah..... and the rest is "secret".

Saturday... I slept early.. but I went to Marc's place to "help" I ended up shooting some hoops... killing everyone with my jumpshots.. HA! hehehe... But I need to work on it more... I helped a lil on the bbq.. After just hanging and getting D's knees wounded ahahha (SORRY D!), I also played with her... damn she could shoot some hoops... I went to Lala's bday.. it was pretty cool.. I haven't seen some friends of mine.. for a long time.. so I dropped by.. I ended up drinking a lot.. but not that many.. it was cool.. I slept early though cuz I wanted to play bball the next morning

Sunday... When I was getting ready to play bball at 7:30am I heard the phone ring and when my sister answered it she fell off her bed.. MY AUNT GAVE BIRTH TO TWINS! isn't that grand? two baby boy cousins in one day.. that's so cool!!! But I ended up playing bball anyway haha.... After that, I went to bayi's house.. played live again with his bro.. ha! wala lang... Then what else.. I think I went to Marc's house.. and shoot some hoops too ahhaha!!!

BBALL & alcohol is life! hahaha

Anyway, after that.. oh I had an argument with a friend of mine.. I can't type it right now.. cuz.. Im such in a hurry.. maybe later.. After that I went to San Mateo.. I had this fucken deep conversation about some love sh/t... damn... all i can say is it turned really bloody that I had to stand in front of my friends cuz they were shouting.. im such an ass.. hahaha... well, im just trying to help.. I guess I just made them both think wahahha... WAPAK!

hey i got to get going...

Let me leave you with some of tupac's words..

"I'd rather die young than old and broke, that's why I am always drunk and constantly smoke" - TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR

Ha! I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home