11/11/2004

i am sad.



i dunno... i just slept on it a while ago... there are some certain things that is just bothering me... i hope it passes...

well as promised these pictures make me smile... kaya i wanna post these... i love the fsu peeps... we are now so close.. i feel like i am in a barkada... :)



back: monch, macky, marco, nikki, darl
front: ME!

FSU PEEPS ROCK!!!

FSU with some berkeley peeps

antonio, me , darl

me, marcus, chris at the bart station going home

man... my crush is here.. HAH! basta... look for her nalang.. hehehe...at asian square...

TOP: me, zahra, joanne, antonio, aj, ale, darl, chris,
BOTTOM: nikki
at the top of that show's bldg...hehe... wtever

my arte pic.. i can stay in berkeley one day.. just taking pix.. like this... hay naku.. kakaadik tingnan mga pictures na ito...

im too lazy to upload so i got this from joanne's, zahra's and darl's .. hehe...

im out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home