11/24/2004

magdedecember na!



I am craving for GATAS DAMULAG. yum yum yum... that's carabao's milk and you mix it with rice and sugar...yummy and you eat it with tuyo and longganisa...agash.... the perfect kapampangan breakfast...

AnyHoO, magdedecember na yiheee.... that means finals, projects, essays, research papers will be due soon.. isn't that GRAND? I'm hella stressing over everything... that's why I stepped back from FSu... sorry peepz... im transferring next sem and i just don't want to get failing grades... I just came from PEter's cafe here in Millbrae. It is a 24 hour cafe. I had a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich with Darl and Joe. I ate the sampler.. which filled me up... HOWEVER, i still want that gatas damulag... hoohoohoohoooo....

oh well... im supposed to feel the xmas pinch... i can't feel it though... i wish i were someplace else for the xmas season... somewhere like the PHILIPPINEs... ha! i get lots of aguinaldo there and gifts too... there's just nothing could compare xmas back home... wait i need to go... i need to do my xmas list pala! By the way, im working this thursday... wow! ill be working you guys feast on that luscious turkeys... HAPPY THAnksgiving guys... have fun...

ey by the way i owe zahra a testi... can you send it to me again.. sorry... i think i deleted it by accident.. hehehe... later guyz...



shoutouts:

KALAY: hinay lang ah.. miss you2 mwah!
MYCH: can you give me his addy again... putol ang addy e...
ARIANE: yeah he will be my favorite... after reading this... i can feel it na.. punyeta ang galing magsulat!
RUSS: madalang lang ako magclub noh :p neway welcome back russ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home