12/02/2004

stressssssssss



ive been stressing on schoolworks... for the past few days.. lacking sleep... im going out of my mind..... my room is a mess (much like Melquiades room in the book, 100 years of solitude...at the Buendia house.. full of papers... and things everywhere...)... you should have seen me yesterday.. I didn't even have time to shave for two days... I looked sabog man!

its the last two weeks of school before finals... and I am going crazy for projects, speeches, business proposals, english hours, essays, and every thing you can think of... can you imagine even my PE class teacher is asking a 1-2 page essay from us?!? man! is he crazy... but the good thing about this is I only got two finals... YEAH! one is on monday which is online... two is on thursday but its at 8am.... ughh...

well...well...well... it's a good thing my "wednesday crew" was free last night... so after doing all of my journals, study guides, collages for my Literature class... we hung out again at darl's place... which was SUPERB! I drank a lil alcohol..kicked it with some cool peepz and shoot some pool... ah... to end it up they also gave me goose bumps after the ghost story sharing thing at the gazeebo... Joanne , you're story is freaking scary man... hahaha... anyhoo, I kicked it with Joseph banyo, Nikki, Victor "the one-hand bandit", JOanne *qt :p, and *qt Darl.... thanks guys... :) mwah!

alright im out... im already late for my eng class....

bye!

btw, my lola and lolo are coming here today! WHOOPIE! tigshh! which reminds me.. i should do xmas shopping.. arghh.. stressssssssssssssss




SHoutOUts:

MAry: haloo... thanks for dropping by...
RAin: nyay! gusto ko umuwi noh... ayoko muna magsalita.. kasi baka nde magkatotoo.. pero i have plans.. magugulat nalang kayo...
ZAhra: ey I just saw your thing.. hahaha... funny... thanks bwahahaaha...
JOanne: ey qt wasssup? ;p
ARiane: thanks.. wehehe... blush naman ako... nyay! bwahahah... kapal muks.. unti pa.. dali baka maniwala na ako :P... have a great week too...
PAuline: Hi Pauline!
MYch: wala kang kasalanan noh! punyemas.. yung site ni ed nagmukhang imbornal yung site ko bwahahahaha... andito pala si ate mia? sino kasama niya?

(and of course! ate DEANNA and DiNdO my cousins)
thanks for calling me last tues night... man.. i miss you guys... sorry nalang ate nde ko sinabunutan yung mga maarteng babae sa laguna beach at dindo pare nde nako babalik promise hahahahah!!!! ill see you soon.. i wanna go there na to l.a.... o basta kep en tats... ingatz



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home