12/22/2004

movie date :)



I had a movie date today..
it went well haha...
until my lola slapped my arm and told me
(in a kapampangan tone) hee! kasalanan yan.. december pa naman..

I watched national treasure and ocean's twelve
my lola is my good conscience
and my lolo is the "encourager" ;p

when my lola says kasalanan yan
my lolo will say okay lang yan secretly... ;)

I always want to watch more than one movie at century 20 daly city.. get my sneaky mode on.. that's why my lola slapped my arm.. it was cool though.. hehe... it was funny lang hehe.. makes it more obvious why i miss her so much and why i slap other people's arms... */me proclaims to the world, "I GOT IT FROM HER"... i do it because i think watching a movie is too expensive here.. $6.50 damn... mahal sobra! or am I just too thrifty? Does anybody think that it is too much? speak up or forever hold your peace... :)


Anyhoo, national treasure starring Nicolas Cage was a great movie but if you have read "the rule of four", "Da Vinci Code, and "Angels and Demons" then mejo amateur yung ideas... so-so but the smooth flow of the story and the believable set was a plus factor... The leading lady was hot too.. hehehe..
Maybe I am just a sucker for cat and mouse treasure hunt stories in the movies and books.. All in all... I recommend you guys to watch it... (4 out of 5 stars)


Ocean's twelve was okay.. not bad... hohum... twist was unexpected but still.. it was not as much of a great movie.. eye candy lang kasi there are lots of famous actors in the movie... the humor was okay.. All in all.. If you don't have anything to watch and you just want to be entertained then watch it.. (2.5 out of 5 stars)

earlier today i was with my lolo and we went to the driving range then went on a search for used cars :)

(note: my lolo and lola will leave already this 29th for the Philippines and leave at the 25th for San Diego that's why I am spending so much time with them.. When they arrived here first I was chained from my school stuffs...) --> Nagmumukha tuloy akong good boy.. oh well.. hehhe... I'm out!


ShoutOut:

Mych: Hello... ganon?... kawawa ka naman.. punta ka narin kasi dto para makahiram ka ng libro :p heehee... totoo nga masmakulay pa ang lablife ng ating mga poems.. bakit ganun noh? wala lang... miss you narin.. actually fan mo na rin ako sa mga poems galeng ah.. good job! o cge ingatz lang :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home