1/10/2005

the movie that ROCKS! =)



I just watched the movie that made up for all the worst movies i have watched last year.. for example, ocean's 12, blade trinity, etc.. ack! If you know me, you must know that I am a sucker for movies! especially those foreign ones that just kicks ass, just taking away that hollywood movie stereotypes and that exceeds my expectations with marvelous cinematography (im a artsy-fartsy whore when it comes to cinematog) and excellent in every area that you can think of... when you hear me saying, "Tangina ang ganda ng movie na yun.. ang ganda talga.. tangina.." for maybe around 10 times.. then your gonna have a treat watching it... throw in some love story, mix it with some historic war in China, and some delicious fighting scenes! then that i think is the perfect formula for a movie that will satisfy me!

my eyes are also hypnotized by fine actresses in judging a movie so I think if I tell you that I have been watching Zhang Ziyi for 2+ hours then you are probably going to agree with me... did i mention that she demonstrated that she can dance and sing too.. damn this woman is FINE! hehehh...






damn even if this girl dresses like a man.. she would make a pretty pretty man!


and I have to admit gwapings din yung lalake kaya they make quite an attractive sight.. but i think Zhang and Bart (the future actor bwahaha) would make a better couple! NYAY! hahaha... anyhoo, my score for the movie is 11.5/10.. the story was unpredictable with twists that will make your head spin and make you shout.. "HUWWWWAAAAt?" damn... it was the best.. i just love foreign movies.. the only thing is you have to read subtitles.. but then again its cool.. cuz once you get into the story then it grabs you so much that you forget that you are reading their lines...



the house of flying daggers


okay i think this should be enuf.. im totally crushing on zhang ziyi!

if you noticed why i wrote totally then you must be thinking why? this is because i also just watched white chicks bwahaha...

anyhoo, that's a totally different story.. and i have to sleep na! good night guys.. im out!



ShoutOuts:

RUSS: im okay.. thanks for asking.. how about you? musta na? ano balita? have a great week too... tc!
MYCH: crush mo siya with his leather jacket and all noh? hahaha!!! yeah nde pa rin nagsisink in na teacher ka.. haha.. pero malapit na!
LORNADAHL: yeah i hope ninonghood would be fun.. kaya lang obliged na ako bumili ng gift hahaha... wala lang...
BING: onga noh.. kaya lang ang tagal pa ng holy week noh! march pa ata yun eh!
BIANCA: oo grabe.. insomniac na ako.. and this is the only time im free to write my blog hehehe..
VICTOR: send me sa mail ulit ng info.. akala ko fwd msg eh... ill study it.. then ill tell you.. ingatz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home