1/07/2005

and so i thought...



damn.. im busier than ever.. and so i thought after school ends I am going to slow down.. i added more days to work (cuz i need to pay insurance and fix up the car) and I am now a member of bayhill gym... i want to be ripped and kill those excess pounds I have gained through the xmas vacation.. cuz almost everyone at work is telling me how big my face is... ha! I admit that I have pigged out insanely the past few weeks and now, I want to buff up now!

my life now is boring, more of like a routine.. oh by the way, erwin from fsu is my gym buddy hehe... he is training me to become a professional asshole! yeah! if you know him then you know what i am talking about.. I hope my trip to L.A. would push through... hmm.. what else... I want to do something tomorrow night.. I haven't watched meet the fockers, I feel so left out :( ... Oh well, I might as well just watch "White Chicks", the dvd that nicole borrowed from my cousin anton tom.. doodeedoo... I am bored.. I am in a diet too.. I just ate garlic bread and salad for dinner... uck!

I might sleep now... I am not making sense.. I have to wake up tomorrow and go to sound and alarm at top of the hill to change my door locks and put an alarm system...

my thoughts are messed up.. just some whining and ranting going on... I am tired... and I am out.. btw,

happy birthday JOe Banyo! take care!



Shout outs:

MYCH: I think I wanna be michael corleone hehe... oh well.. I'l see you soon... ;p
ZAHROCKS: No problem! :) enjoy...
VER: halo... :)
KALAY: Onga e! tsk tsk.. gusto ko pa naman regaluhan yan ng sangkatutak na brilliantes hahaha kaya lang.. sorry nalang =p hehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home