2/08/2005

i am still here =)



my theme changed from party party party to school school school... uck! NERD ALERT!
ive been hella stressing on school for the past few days that had gone by. I guess I am still adjusting to the university life I never knew (YEAH RIGHT!) the fact is im old bwahahahha... and this is my fourth school after I graduated from high school (DLSU, DLSU-CSB, SKyLine and now San Francisco State Univ).. damn.. maybe that's why I can say I have lots of friends.. bwahahaha..

Seriously, university life is quite different especially when you are not used to so many people passing you by.. and some fine, fine ladies who are eye candies that you just want to pick out from the crowd... HOWEVER, it seems like I am more into academics than I have used to.. I fucken sit up front (the very front that is! and in the middle) so as not to get distracted from the crowd of people in the class.. (I even have a class that is around 150 people) that's sick! but you know my marketing teacher cracks me up so much! Which makes me want to pursue again my curiosity of having a marketing career. I gave that up because a movie made me realize that I don't want to live my life lying to people and tricking people to buying stuffs they don't need (Kate and Leopold -ey the dog's name is BART-)

Anyway, I did some thinking and I think I could live my life that way hahaha.. nah i am just kidding.. i realized that in that movie it was somehow exaggerated and it was more directed to the advertising people.. bwahaha.. and marketers dictate and open markets that consumers never knew they were in until the marketers do what they do.. am i making sense here? all i got from it is i think it's very challenging and i like thinking about annoying, funny, crazy... etc. (ya know me!) to get attention... hehhe... KSP!!! it's not really lying... basically it's about knowing what, why or when consumers buy.. this is where psychology comes in.. on how consumers think and how you would react to it.. that's why i think this fits me well...

i have to run.. catch you guys later... sorry!
im out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home