3/13/2005

ey!



its sunday morning.. 3:02 am.. kinda drunk again... i dunno why.. but when i am under the influence of alcohol a sense of clarity comes into view... like the sun's rays majestically slaps my face and tells me to wake up and face the new day that life has offered me... there's just this thing bothering me.. i feel like this peniless cedar player being beaten by the maharaja... oh well.. it's this movie if you dunno.. it's done anyway.. now i have my angel to look forward to.. even if doubts arise in a world full of people talking b.s.! i am truly looking forward to going down south this march 18th.. im flying to l.a. and stay at cuz's place then drive down mexico for three days.. (real spring break as my favorite cuz told me..)... i miss her like crazy.. i miss her.. i miss her.. if there's one person i wanna be with right now.. it's with her.. it's ironic but i hope when the time comes.. i would know how to get rid of these fuck*n feeling i have now when i leave... ugh! enough about matters of the heart.. hasslefeck.. this blog is starting to become a love blog... damn.. on other things... i finished memoirs of a geisha.. i have to admit.. this book has gotta be on my must-read book list... it's just superbly written... a fantastic book.. adventures i have never heard of.. makes me crave more for sushi.. hahahahaha!!!! labo pakshet!!! the next girl i want to be with has to know how to cook jap food... hahaha!!! cuz the book seduced me to find my own sayuri (the main character of the book)...

i wanna go back to the phils.. i wanna travel.. i wanna go back to japan... i wanna be with you.. i wanna finish this entry cuz i am not making sense..

no matter what i think about... this love part of me.. comes crashing in..

like the sun's rays majestically slaps my face and tells me to wake up and face the new day that life has offered me

damn this is a part of me i truly can't ignore.. like me getting drunk on lots of cans of beers.. just not making sense on whatever i am writing here right now...

or am I just trying to deceive you by not making sense.. but i am truly saying something that matters and you have no clue on what I just said in this entry...

hahahaha... me and my thoughts.. are just distorted.. ang labo man.. tangina...

cge na..

payce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home