2/26/2005

damn! i feel like my head is about to pop out



I just took JEPET (Junior English Proficiency Essay Test)... i went to one of the free JEPET workshops here at sf state last thursday and it helped a lot (i recommend you to take it).. for all those dont know what this test is... (from sfsu.edu)

JEPET is an essay examination. Students are given one and a half hours in which to construct a well-organized and developed expository essay on a given topic of general interest. Papers are evaluated for organization and content, as well as mechanics and sentence structure.


In other words, it is a hands-on essay by using a paper and a pen with an hour and a half time limit (talk about time pressure). In which you write about a topic that will be given to you on that same day (wow can't they make it easier?). It is hard because I am not used to writing essays without the help of Microsoft Word and I feel more comfortable with a keyboard instead of writing with a pen and look at my not so attractive hand writing. This test is mandatory and you can't graduate if you don't pass this.. there is an alternative though and that is you have to take an english class for a semester if you don't pass. I also don't have any plans of taking the class because it is very time consuming and I just need to get it out of the way, so I can graduate soon... pray for me nalang.. I wish I pass that test.. whew! I got dizzy after taking that test. It was exhausting.. the pressure, the challenge...

bwahahaha
I LOVE IT!!!

Last night though I had a drinking session with Da Boys.. ang kulet... heheh.. I slept early though, I just needed to put alcohol in my body and relax before the this test.. I enjoyed singing on the phone while talking to her nga pala hahaha.. kakahiya naman.. sabi nga nung mga barkada ko.. kakaiba daw ako nanghaharana daw ako sa phone.. ang baduy ko raw hahaha... one of my friends brought his guitar and we were singing old opm songs.. ang astig wala lang.. gustong gusto ko yun... singing pareko-eraserheads, 214-rivermaya, alamid-your love, perfect-wag nalang kaya-truefaith... etc.. ang astig.... it makes me remember p.i. wala lang... a lil homesick tuloy ako... :P

Anyhoo, I have to go home narin... i need to bring my sis to school... later guys.. payce!



SHout Outs:

PATTY: If pwede lang noh.. hehehe.. eh kung libre mo akong plane ticket baket hendi? hehehhe.. loko lang.. nah.. my family has plans in going back there for a vacation.. pero nde pa concrete e.. kaya nde ko muna sasabihin baka masulot.. :P miss you narin... hay nako...

BING: sino itong girl? secret... hehehe.. pero nde taga pinas kaya wag ka magalala... :P..

RUSS: well.. i guess we are kinda similar.. pero things are different... way different.. i can't reveal the details baka kasi mahiya yung girl.. kaya all i can say is.. i am prone to DRAMA.. hahaha.. kahit na iniiwasan ko it walks with me without me knowing it... weird noh...

MYCH: i don't think my relationship with this girl has a future. it is far way too complicated to think about having a serious relationship with her today..so can you just imagine what will happen tomorrow? basta the catch is maybe too much but I do know she is worth it.. but there are just some "certain reasons" that just would prevent us to be together.. and it is simply ironic! kakainis nga kung minsan e.. pero masaya naman kami ngayon.. kaya cguro hanggang dto muna...

LORNADAHL: ganda man.. i wanna go there!!! dali tara na!!! joke.. btw, i liked yung mga msgs natin sa friendster ah.. very deep at meaningful.. wow.. galeng hehehe...

ANONYMOUS: yeah.. it's good to know someone feels the same way.. kaya lang.. no offense ah.. yung last line mo cracked me up.. hahhahahaha.. tangina laugh trip!!!! napaka senti na e.. hahaha... ingat lang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home