5/17/2005

*sigh*....




just wanna share this song...

I'm tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
I'm so tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
You'll be so good
You'll be so good for me


I'm glad PCn is done.. after so much work for that it's finally out of the way... and i am very very happy with the way things went... even if there were a few glitches.. the audience had fun... even my family.. and all of my friends....

okay okay for all of you who don't know yet.. i acted in a play.. basically my roles were to provide comedy because the play was too damn DRAMA... so...

I had two roles... hehe.. galing noh? one was TITA DINA... yEs i played an old lady.. yes i was wearing a wig... yes i was wearing drag queen makeup... yes um.. yes.. i was wearing a dress... bwahahahahaha... hay nako.. my passion for public humiliation talga oh hahaha.. it was fun.. basically i got some idea from SNL (saturday night live) reruns at E channel...watching Will Ferrel, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley.. and all of those guys.. man it was truly challenging.. and Ate Rachel really helped me develop the character.. the mannerism, the talk, the walk :p, and the whole package.. I was putting so much effort at developing the role that when I went home Fri night.. I went straight to bed.. then doze off so fast I didn't even get the chance to talk to R... basically I kept repeating to myself what ate rachel told me... that, "I OWN THE STAGE"... that's what truly happened.. it really showed that I was really confident because when I saw myself on the video camera that my dad used.. YES.. my dad was watching.. and no he did not walk out because of disgust like what BAYI was teasing me last saturday.. bwaahaha.. people told me, "parang natural daw" bwahaha.. hay nako im just glad people had a great time watching the play... and i had no regrets in joining this play because it was fun!!!

the other role was tita dina's son, NONOY.. haha.. this was a fun character too.. but it was easier because this was BART.. bwahaha.. makulit na parating nagpapatawa.. :p.. sabi nga nung friend ko.. almost the whole time.. when I was on stage.... hinihintay nalang ako humirit e.. wala lang... i also did what they call here, "the body roll".. sa atin yung ginagawa kong sayaw na pang bold star.. hahaha.. wala lang... anyway, i hope i can put some pictures here so you guys can se...

but as of now, i need to run cuz i am back to the real world.. finals are coming up.. ive got one this coming thursday international business.. one on monday marketing and one on next wed accounting..

magiging actor kaya ako? hmmmm... bwahahah... basta i truly had a wonderful experience.. working with those guys.. miss ko nga sila e.. oh well.. check you guys later... peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home