5/27/2005

the end.



I can't believe two at the same time.
The 1st one was kinda not as heavy as the second one though.

#1: I am really sorry but I was "under the influence" at that time. I don't want to break promises (wait I actually felt really really guilty cuz I turned you down). It's just that I am trying to cleanse myself..in short ayoko na.. I told myself I am done with that kind of business.. I don't want to be that other guy.. It's getting old.. Im getting old... oh well... I am sorry I am just trying to clean up.. I just need something serious now.. I am done with no strings attached.. I need to buff up... I need something stable.. I am sorry...

#2: I truly felt it... iba na tayo ngayon.. we've grown apart. You can even sense it in our voices when we talked a while ago... nagaaway na tayo... jealousy o whatever you call it.. nde naman tayo.. so why do I feel this way? and why do you also feel that way.

Before, Ang gulo... pero masaya tayo. Pero ngayon ang gulo pero iba na... masaya pa rin pero iba na.. I know alam ko we still have each other's back.. iba ang samahan at kwentuhan natin.. walang makakapalit nun.. the crazy times we had just laughing our asses off sa hollywood not giving a damn about what ppl will think (haha... and you spit your coffee when you heard my dwende joke :p man classic yun!) ... Even if sandali lang tayo nagsama.. I still want you to know everything I felt was real.. every single thing, every detail, it was real.. I wasn't playing.. and you know it because we both felt it.. there's no denying in that.. Grabe we had our share of jokes... and we were so crazy about each other.. but there are times that you have to let go a person.. because hanggang doon nalang... maybe in the future mag tugma ulit ang paths nating who knows dba? (malay mo sa august? ;p) it happened two times already.. i don't see no reason why it can't happen again... but now.. we just have to move forward... you have a great future ahead of you (amdami pang lelekeng darating noh!) ... I know because I believe in you.. I am with you every step of the way.. Just call me or something and lamo namn ikaw lang beb ko e :p .. "what are friends are for" dba? hehehe... oh well..

I never really said thank you...
sobrang thanks for everything.. you don't know how much you mean to me.. payce...

*mwah*
*hug*
bye


the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home